http://margosupcycledfashion.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fit Test #2 Scores !!

Greetings everyone!

Today (3/3) I am happy to report that I have updated the fit test spread sheet.  As you probably know, I completed my second fit test (which occurs every 2 weeks) yesterday and I achieved MAJOR MAJOR improvement!  In every single category my scores were higher and I generally just felt stronger while doing these exercises.  I'll post the link to the spreadsheet now: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QLdBq3KrApzbNgdy74IQKiB6X0CAGsdBKRsFB5UyA70/edit?usp=sharing

Take a minute and look at my scores and then the graph I provided.

As you can tell, I made major improvements in every single activity, meaning the all the muscles throughout my body got a lot stronger.  Now you may look at one like globe jumps and think "What? he only improved by 5 jumps! That's not that good" but in reality, I improved plenty.  One rep of a globe jump is really 4 jumps.  You jump right, back, left, up and that counts as one rotation.  I won't give a complete overview of what each exercise is right now, but just know that I did improve by a TON.

I knew that I would improve in the second go around, but I didn't think I would improve this much! I am really excited about my results and truly proud of myself for accomplishing this.  Hopefully the next fit test will see another improvement!

Stay with me.

-Evan Kuo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are improving, as it obviously shows that the program is working. It's also not like this is over a significant period of time, I mean 6 weeks of working out is great but the long term effects will be even better. You'll be posting the next test as well, right? I'm interested to see how you improve from the second test to the third test. Good luck

    ReplyDelete