http://margosupcycledfashion.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Check this out

Hey guys!

So I know I posted my weekly update earlier today, but I have something cool that you guys might like to see.  Continuing the theme of the importance of the warm up, I made this pretty neat little video.  I recorded myself with my phone while I did most of the 9 minute warm up and then imported it to my computer.  Using iMovie, I turned that 9 minute video into a 1 minute time lapse and it's actually pretty cool.  Check it out!



Hopefully you guys found some enjoyment from my suffering and please excuse the sexiness of the video.

Stay with me.

-Evan Kuo

3 comments:

  1. Wow you should keep posting sexy videos ;) I think you have a really well planned work out schedule and hopefully it will improve your performance in WRA so you can ball out come playoff time. I thought you do a real nice job of recapping your workouts, however in your previous post you included a link to an Eminem song, and he is really one of the most overrated rappers in the game. I also though the links you used were really informative. Keep up the good work and I think you'll soon be reaping the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan, you are actually insane. This looks extremely intense, and it is just the warm up! Kudos to you for sticking to it. I really like the idea of including a time lapse, so people checking out your blog can get an idea of what doing a warm up would look like, without having to strap in for a nine minute video. It might be cool to take this a step further, and allow people to watch you do an entire workout. Great job so far, it seems as though it is already starting to payoff (your moves were pretty fierce in the doge-ball competition)!

    ReplyDelete